The Monopoly Slot is a 5-reel, 9-pay line game which is incredibly designed with a variety of slots for passionate players. The game offers fantastic slots
with plenty of bonus features including a Monopoly money round, community chest bonus, railroad bonus, Cleopatra Bonus, utility bonus and the free parking bonus. The Monopoly games include: On The Money, Bring the House Down and Mega Movers.
Monopoly: On The Money
Monopoly On The Money is a 5-reel, 10-paylines slot game which offers a prize worth 2,000x the jackpot with some attractive bonus gameplay features such as free spins, sticky wilds, cash multipliers, side gambles, reel extensions, and big bet spins. You can win big with the unique wild icons that can replace all symbols and complete line wins. What’s more, the ‘go’ scatters can award up to 20 free spins if they appear three times or more. Mr. Monopoly appears on the reels during the free spins to award prizes worth up to 2,500x!
How to play Monopoly: On The Money
Monopoly: On The Money has two ways in which you can choose to play. You can play using regular spins or use the Big Bet spins found on most of the slot machines. The amount to play with ranges from $0.10 - $500. The return to profit for the game varies from 94% for the low wagers (below $2) to 97% for the Big Bet spins. The maximum amount you can win on this game is $125,000.
Features Of Monopoly: On The Money
Once activated by three or more Scatters, free spins can enable you to win more money without having to use your personal cash. On a casino slot machine, the Dollar badge is the Scatter symbol that activates free spins.Special SymbolsThe Bold Man
- this symbol is equal to a Wild symbol. It offers the highest possible win of 90,0000 coins when played with a maximum bet. It can also fill gaps of missed symbols except for Scatter, meaning you can easily double your payouts!Scatter symbols
- these symbols are a gateway to free spins. The symbol has a Go message on it. With three, four or five such symbols in view, you can activate 10, 15 or 20 free spins. With these free spin combos, you can win up to $ 125,000.Red Hot Respin
- exclusive to the Big Bet Spins, this feature gives you a chance at landing the third spin required to scatter if you only received two. Other features for the game include the House Extension or the Hotel Extension.
Monopoly: Bring the House Down
Developed by Barcrest Software, Monopoly: Bring the House Down comes with five reels, 40 paylines and a whole load of bonus gameplay action with low vitality levels such as free spins, wild multipliers and a big bet bonus game option for high rollers. To date, Monopoly Bring the House Down slots still uphold some of their traditional items such as the cat token on the reels, the racing car, the ship, and the dog.
How to play Monopoly: Bring the House Down
If you are a player who depends on luck, Monopoly Bring the House Down offers an Auto Play option which allows you to launch a set of rounds to be played. The bet values range from $/€0.10 to $/€500, and you can always adjust the amount in the bet meter. The 40 paylines stay active on all spins.
Features of Monopoly: Bring the House Down
Big Bet Feature
You can purchase five linked spins for an extra cost with this feature.Community Chest Card
A Community Chest Card rewards you with the following:Hotel Upgrade
: this helps you turn one Wild symbol into a Multiplier WildEvery Spin Is A Winner:
converts all spins into guaranteed winsWin Eliminator:
removes the 10, J, Q and K symbols from the reelsScatter Wild:
Keeps any Monopoly scatters in view until the round is overExtra Spins:
Adds an extra 3 additional spins to the Big Bet totalHot Zone
On every spin, a new pattern of wilds (Hot Zone) shows up on the reels. The wilds are randomly upgraded to a Hotel, which applies a multiplier value to any win.Free Spins
This feature triggers whenever 3 Monopoly Scatters appear anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5, rewarding you with 8 free spins.Chance Card
This card is randomly awarded to players. By selecting one of the 3 Chance Cards, a player can reveal a Hot Zone pattern that has been dropped on the reels.Selector Feature
Similar to the Hot Zone, the Selector Feature is randomly awarded as well, and a Hot Zone is added on the reels. The timeframe to accept the selector feature is 3 seconds.Bonus Drop
The Bonus Drop feature occurs only if a Hot Zone does not appear at all.
Monopoly: Mega Movers
Developed by WMS Gaming, Monopoly Mega Movers offers five reels and 30 paylines. The game has three spinning wheels at the top - a green, yellow and red one. They indicate three, four and five in-row symbols and their multipliers once you manage to land a win The reels are placed on the center-left side while the spin button is on the right. Other adjustable features and options such as bet per line, total bet, number of lines, autoplay and bet max features are also placed on the right.
How to play Monopoly: Mega Movers
To win at Monopoly: Mega Movers, you need to land at least 3 or more of any symbol from left to right using the slot which has five reels and 30 paylines. The amount needed to play ranges from $/€0.50 all the way up to $/€75.00. The maximum possible amount that you can win in the game is a multiplier of 2,000 coins. With the maximum amount as a multiplier, and if your budget allows, it is best always to aim to play with a higher value. The Bet Max creates an adrenaline rush as all 30 paylines are active; therefore, you have the chance to win a lot of cash.For a more relaxed game, always use AutoPlay, where you can set the amount and number of auto spins as per the number of rounds you wish to play. This feature can still be canceled whenever you want to proceed manually.
Features of Monopoly: Mega Movers
This feature awards 1 spin of the corresponding wheel to the player. The background symbol that you got to trigger then determines which wheel you spin. Here’s a look at what you can win:3 in a Row Wheel
Gives you an ‘Upgrade’ which awards you 1 spin of the 4 in a Row Wheel - or you can be awarded 1 spin of the Wild Spin Bonus feature4 in a Row Wheel
Gives you an ‘Upgrade’ that awards you with 1 spin of the 5 in a Row Wheel - or you can win 1 turn of the Wild Spin Bonus feature5 in a Row Wheel
The 5 in a Row Wheel holds the key to all the candy. You can either earn 1 spin of the Wild Spin Bonus feature, enter the Free Spins Bonus feature or win the Major, Mega or Grand Jackpots
Monopoly Slots: Tips & Tricks to Win
The Monopoly Slot game is an easy game that anyone can play; you can invest as little or as much as you want.To trigger a Big Event feature in regular play, you should focus on the first, third and fifth reel. This will land you two kinds of previews - the red and the green one. If you manage to collect two symbols on the fifth reel, you’ll be able to trigger the green Big Event. Landing two more green Big Events awards you the red Big Event.The chance cards and community chest are the most exciting part of Monopoly slots. If you settle for a chance card, you will be awarded a bonus, whereas the community chest options reveal one of two card categories – either free spins or guaranteed wins.Free Spins
Also known as bonus spins, these help players to accumulate real cash without having to risk their personal savings. While withdrawing money earned from free spins has staggering requirements under the casino's Terms and Conditions, they usually offer players a sample flagship to the Monopoly Slots game titles. Recently, almost every casino offers more free spins which are now getting more popular than the previously known ‘no deposit’. The following are the most frequent T&Cs that you will come across on Monopoly Slots.Wagering requirements
– all winnings from a free spin are subject to a playthrough before withdrawing the amount. It could be a single playthrough or multiple.Time limit
– in some casinos, for you to be eligible for winning and withdrawing successfully, you must play the free spins within a set time frame.Maximum withdrawal
– this is probably the easiest and most straightforward requirement. Just hit the maximum cash out amount and you will be able to withdraw at will. This amount can range anywhere between $/€20 – $/€150.No Deposit Offers
– these are usually awarded during the initial Monopoly Slot game registration. It might come with a minimum withdrawal limit, a mandatory playthrough or a real money deposit.Loyalty Rewards
– to keep their customers engaged, casinos offer free spins to active and loyal customers. The offers are usually customized and delivered directly to customers via SMS or email. However, the player might be required to complete an action such as taking a free spin to be eligible.
Monopoly on Mobile
Today, modern gaming technology makes it possible to have sophisticated casino entertainment across a variety of devices and operating systems. Therefore, mobile Monopoly slot games are identical to other desktop slot products. All you need is a smart device with a robust signal. You can access slot games in the following ways:
- Through a mobile browser – works similar to desktop, but it’s customized to fit the screen
- A mobile “desktop” website – with a properly optimized website, you can easily access the desktop version of the casino and enjoy all their features with a polished and friendly interface
- Via dedicated apps – a majority of popular casinos already have branded apps that can be directly installed to your mobile device. Unlike playing over the website or mobile browsers, the app has a competitive edge as you can receive alerts regarding bonuses and promotions without having to sort through emails. You can also play a number of games (both free-to-play and real-cash games) on social media platforms such as Facebook.